How did you do with DT changes?
A month ago DT changed the levels of the prices per image, here it is the link where you can see these changes: Levels Update
Now it is easier for our images to reach levels, for example before for a level 4 an image needed 25 sales, now an image only needs 10 sales. That means that we can earn more money per sale, but at the same time makes buyers look for images with less sales. So that's why I'm asking you how did you this first month with the changes?.
In my case I had a drop in the number of sales of 75% sales (last 2 months I had sales of 84 images per month, now I only had 62 sales in May) but in the other hand my RPD (revenue per download) increased 23%, so I had about the same income.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready