How do you deal your films?
I am quite nervous about this. I like take slides with Kodak 100VS. But it is really a big problem for scanning and digital darkroom.
Do you recommend any scanner or how do you deal you scanning results?
I will try to upload some pics taken in film later.
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden