How do you deal your films?
I am quite nervous about this. I like take slides with Kodak 100VS. But it is really a big problem for scanning and digital darkroom.
Do you recommend any scanner or how do you deal you scanning results?
I will try to upload some pics taken in film later.
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget