How do you deal your films?
I am quite nervous about this. I like take slides with Kodak 100VS. But it is really a big problem for scanning and digital darkroom.
Do you recommend any scanner or how do you deal you scanning results?
I will try to upload some pics taken in film later.
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays