How do you define spring?
WOW - here I am on the first day of november - preparing for the spring sales...
Then the thought occured to me - how do everyone else define spring to me a handful of flowers is the best and most obvious symbol of my feelings when everything begins to bloom after the grey and cold winter.
Fill me in...what are your definition of spring - what are the most obvious symbols?
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready