How do you guys get access into different places? - Dreamstime
That's my question for now,
how to get access with a dSLR into places like malls and the likes without a pass or ID?
and to make it even more challenging, all this in a place where people think that photographic equipment is worse than a loaded shotgun...
I never had this problem on the country side or on public events but when it comes to dealing with city folks it's a whole new story.
It's not the first time when I was told to buzz off by random buyers from a PUBLIC market after taking 2 photos (I was not even taking photos of them),
or had to deal with security in a mall's parking lot, or chased away from an old petrol station that was out of use since I was 18 years old, the new ones that are in use are paranoid when it comes to taking some photos at the pumps.
I even missed a great opportunity because they didn't allow personal cameras in a circus....
So how to get access to places like those mentioned above without being chased away?
because I find it easier at the moment to deal even with homeless people, at least those are happy to pose in exchange to some food (only problem is a model release here, because they don't have a phone or a stable address)
I'm really curious about how to get around this,
I'd be grateful if somebody could give me some advice because I'd really want to try something else than just isolated food and objects.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business