How do you know if you are really stock photographer?
This question entered my mind the other day when a very unique and exciting photo op came into my life. I was getting ready to get into bed and a huge scorpian ran across my sheet. Instead of running for my camera, I ran for a shoe to kill the scorpion.
Was I right to panic and kill the scorpion or should I have stopped and taken a picture? Does this action disqualify me as a true stock photographer?
Thanks, Dee Dee Dixon
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective