How do you know if you are really stock photographer?
This question entered my mind the other day when a very unique and exciting photo op came into my life. I was getting ready to get into bed and a huge scorpian ran across my sheet. Instead of running for my camera, I ran for a shoe to kill the scorpion.
Was I right to panic and kill the scorpion or should I have stopped and taken a picture? Does this action disqualify me as a true stock photographer?
Thanks, Dee Dee Dixon
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject