How do you mark SPAM in blogs? - Dreamstime
How can you mark/report spam blog post, when you see it?
I really wonder, why there is no option in posts to mark it as a spam. We have options to share, to email to friend ....
Why do I ask this question? Well, I just opened new article "Seo" from another member (don't want to name), who has of course no uploads, no purchases, just a message post .... and this is clearly SPAM. A few words, someone else's picture and link to outside website. Of course, I didn't like it, so I wanted to report it. But how?
Then I wondered, will admins take it down, once they read it or will it stay on or is there a way to report it?
Spam is so annoying. I spend lots of time to delete it on my wordpress based blog. When you have enabled comments, have a forum ... it's always a question, what to do about spam. Especially, when most of it nowadays lack the human, but it's done by powerful software ...
What do you think about it?
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images