How Dreamstime has changed my photography life
When I joined Dreamstime some years ago, it was for me the first time I approached the micro payment sites world and I did not really know what royalty free images were. I tried posting my first images, that were taken just out of my personal taste and, sure, not for the royalty free market. But now, after some years of Dreamstime, I noticed that my way of taking photos has changed from that moment a lot: I still always look at things and people trying to find out the artistic side with my personal eye. But at the same time I always look for the specific royalty free approach at the same subjects. Has my style changed? I do not know, but for sure I see things and take photos from different perspectives. Dear Dreamstime, I met you maybe too late for changing my professional life, but not too late for changing my photography. Thanks.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?