How DT Change My Photograph Habit.
Since I joined DT last year I found my photograph habit had been changed gradually and mainly summaries as the following 3 aspects:
1.Get to Use Tripod More
For a long time since I used the digital camera I seldom used the tripod, why? Because it has the convenient setting of ISO and if found the shutter speed not fast enough, thinking that only enhance the ISO would works, like 400, 800, 1600…however, since joined DT, again and again my photos were rejected, the reason was “too much of the subject is out of focus or the image contains a large amount of noise artifacts, its use for the potential designers is limited because of this….” So to improve the quality of photos, I decided to use tripod more later.
2.Attend to Correct Exposure
Because Photoshop has a powerful processing function for the digital photograph, it made me seldom pay attention to control precisely the photo exposure, believing that it would be ok just using the curve to adjust it a little bit, even though over or under exposure. So PS can really effective all the time? DT made me know only correct exposure can achieve good quality photos. Actually, expect the superb special effect, most of our work by PS still can hardly improve the poor quality of photos, do you agree?
3.Take Photos with Clear Purpose
It’s also an obvious change that previous when outdoor I always shot aimlessly, however, since joined DT, I gradually focus on shooting some “valuable” stuffs, which are thought possible to add to my earning some “value” too.
In short, I really feel learned a lot from DT and sincerely hope later there’ll be a higher pass ratio for my upload photos.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe