How find your photo sold!
I think that one of most level of curiosity for a photographer on microstock is find the photo that you have shooted and sold!
There is a possibility to find them or you have just to find with google, checking thousand of pictures?
Photo credits: Andrea La Corte.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America