How the heck do you do that??!!
Ok, newbie, right here, question:
I'm hoping to get some shots of fireworks (obviously) this weekend. I've taken photos of fireworks before and they were ok. These have to be superb as I want to try to upload to DT. I have a Nikon D5000. Where do I start, people? What's the key? Help!
Please and Thank you! :)
Photo credits: Alexey Stiop.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry