How the heck do you do that??!!
Ok, newbie, right here, question:
I'm hoping to get some shots of fireworks (obviously) this weekend. I've taken photos of fireworks before and they were ok. These have to be superb as I want to try to upload to DT. I have a Nikon D5000. Where do I start, people? What's the key? Help!
Please and Thank you! :)
Photo credits: Alexey Stiop.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!