How the heck do you do that??!! - Dreamstime
Ok, newbie, right here, question:
I'm hoping to get some shots of fireworks (obviously) this weekend. I've taken photos of fireworks before and they were ok. These have to be superb as I want to try to upload to DT. I have a Nikon D5000. Where do I start, people? What's the key? Help!
Please and Thank you! :)
Photo credits: Alexey Stiop.
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It