How I calm down
Music! - did i hear a disappointed awwwww? I know you know this, but what you do not know is this: I have special songs, appropriate for each mood and situation, and I gladly and warmly recommend them. Feel free to add your suggestions while enjoying my music :)
1. Piana Something's lost - this will put you to sleep :). But this is what I listen when I am really angry. And I think only happy thoughts :).
2. Muse Bliss - this will make you remember that there is someone there who loves you.
2 Knife Pass this on - this will make you wanna go out and get ridiculously drunk, dress funny, do silly things.
4. Mum Map of a piano. This always makes me go to the movies/theatre.
5. Shivaree Bossa Nova so what if I am angry - luckily there is someone at home I can yell at.
6. Noir desir L'appartement
francais, french......what can I say? You think of whatever you want for this song. I am addicted to it.
7. Faithless Crazy English summer this makes me think of home. I usually play it on my way to my parents' home.
8. Lamb Gorecki this reminds me of how happy, carefree, young and crazy I once was.....in college......thousands of years ago...
9. Roisin Murphy Overpowered it's time to go out and have a drink with the girls, gossip and talk latest fashion, movies, theater plays, weddings, occasionally books..Do we talk books these days?
10. And finally something that will definitely calm you down, Hooverphonic Eden to which you can safely add Nirvana Blue but unfortunately not available on youtube in the version I like.
Anyway, enjoy :) I have got plenty of other songs.On my computer, Ipod, cds etc. Too bad I do not listen to them too often.
Photo credits: Studio Dream.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon