How I did it: Cover page layout for health magazine (?!)
Following the rumors on more and more people claiming to be Vampires, I decided to start a magazine "Vampire's Health", or at least design a cover page in case anyone ever decides to make a magazine for that particular "type" of people.
So, since I took the time and effort to make this cool cover page, thought I might as well show you how it's done :) so if you are into or plan to become a professional graphic designer this will be funny and cool way for you to learn how to make a cover for the magazine.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop