How I did it: Cover page layout for health magazine (?!)
Following the rumors on more and more people claiming to be Vampires, I decided to start a magazine "Vampire's Health", or at least design a cover page in case anyone ever decides to make a magazine for that particular "type" of people.
So, since I took the time and effort to make this cool cover page, thought I might as well show you how it's done :) so if you are into or plan to become a professional graphic designer this will be funny and cool way for you to learn how to make a cover for the magazine.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one