How I did it: Cover page layout for health magazine (?!)
Following the rumors on more and more people claiming to be Vampires, I decided to start a magazine "Vampire's Health", or at least design a cover page in case anyone ever decides to make a magazine for that particular "type" of people.
So, since I took the time and effort to make this cool cover page, thought I might as well show you how it's done :) so if you are into or plan to become a professional graphic designer this will be funny and cool way for you to learn how to make a cover for the magazine.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget