How I did it: Cover page layout for health magazine (?!)
Following the rumors on more and more people claiming to be Vampires, I decided to start a magazine "Vampire's Health", or at least design a cover page in case anyone ever decides to make a magazine for that particular "type" of people.
So, since I took the time and effort to make this cool cover page, thought I might as well show you how it's done :) so if you are into or plan to become a professional graphic designer this will be funny and cool way for you to learn how to make a cover for the magazine.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!