How I did it: Desktop illustration
Place images into Illustrator (or CorelDraw) and trace it in b&w (2 colors mode. Both Illustrator and CorelDraw offer built-in tracing feature.)
All scanned messy spots and dots are very welcomed because we will use them to get some grunge look of the illustration. Place your vectorized stuff around the background.
Add some ink splatters, ink drips, coffee stains... and that's it.
For beginners: What is vector?
Photo credits: Bsilvia.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles