How I did it: Desktop illustration
Place images into Illustrator (or CorelDraw) and trace it in b&w (2 colors mode. Both Illustrator and CorelDraw offer built-in tracing feature.)
All scanned messy spots and dots are very welcomed because we will use them to get some grunge look of the illustration. Place your vectorized stuff around the background.
Add some ink splatters, ink drips, coffee stains... and that's it.
For beginners: What is vector?
Photo credits: Bsilvia.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite