How I did it: Desktop illustration
Place images into Illustrator (or CorelDraw) and trace it in b&w (2 colors mode. Both Illustrator and CorelDraw offer built-in tracing feature.)
All scanned messy spots and dots are very welcomed because we will use them to get some grunge look of the illustration. Place your vectorized stuff around the background.
Add some ink splatters, ink drips, coffee stains... and that's it.
For beginners: What is vector?
Photo credits: Bsilvia.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit