How I did it: Desktop illustration
Place images into Illustrator (or CorelDraw) and trace it in b&w (2 colors mode. Both Illustrator and CorelDraw offer built-in tracing feature.)
All scanned messy spots and dots are very welcomed because we will use them to get some grunge look of the illustration. Place your vectorized stuff around the background.
Add some ink splatters, ink drips, coffee stains... and that's it.
For beginners: What is vector?
Photo credits: Bsilvia.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava