How I did it: Desktop illustration
Place images into Illustrator (or CorelDraw) and trace it in b&w (2 colors mode. Both Illustrator and CorelDraw offer built-in tracing feature.)
All scanned messy spots and dots are very welcomed because we will use them to get some grunge look of the illustration. Place your vectorized stuff around the background.
Add some ink splatters, ink drips, coffee stains... and that's it.
For beginners: What is vector?
Photo credits: Bsilvia.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings