How I did it: Vectorizing an image
... in Illustrator.
First, place a high-contrasted image (high-key image, in this case my model Iva into Illustrator work area.
There is a bunch of tracing software and plug-ins out there, but for this example I decided to do tracing manually with pencil tool.
Use your imagination, draw something that you imagine, not just what you see.
In order to get a right side of the face copy+paste left half, mirror and join to get the full picture, and then draw an oval shape around.
Make some basic elements like simple flowers, leaves, circles and stains.
On the other hand, if you need this illustration for any purposes and don’t want to bother going through all this then get it here...
Photo credits: Bsilvia.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava