How I Get Monty to sit for his Portrait
I was asked, once, "how do you get your dog to sit so nicely for a picture?" It is really quite simple...I go into the house and walk over to the silverware drawer..I pull out a tablespoon size spoon...I walk over to the cabinet, where the new, unopened jar of peanut butter is stored..I pull out said butter..I call the dog to desired location...tell him, " Now Monty, sit very pretty and I will give you a treat.."..he sits pretty..I take the shot....I take out a large spoon of gooey peanut awesomeness...I stick said spoon into my mouth and hand over the rest of container to the dog... ..
Photo credits: Brandinharris78.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)