How I Get Monty to sit for his Portrait
I was asked, once, "how do you get your dog to sit so nicely for a picture?" It is really quite simple...I go into the house and walk over to the silverware drawer..I pull out a tablespoon size spoon...I walk over to the cabinet, where the new, unopened jar of peanut butter is stored..I pull out said butter..I call the dog to desired location...tell him, " Now Monty, sit very pretty and I will give you a treat.."..he sits pretty..I take the shot....I take out a large spoon of gooey peanut awesomeness...I stick said spoon into my mouth and hand over the rest of container to the dog... ..
Photo credits: Brandinharris78.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day