How I participated in Assignments
If you paid attention to the Assignments section, you would know that almost every month there is competition to create picture (photo or illustration) on proper topic. Last time the theme was "Go green" which meant saving energy, flora and fauna caring, human actions to protect nature etc.
All the week I was worried if the work is accepted. And voila! It is!!! It inspired me a lot.
Now I'm looking forward to results and wish all my colleagues not to be afraid to start something new and participate in every competition you find interesting.
Photo credits: Olyashevchenko.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop