How I participated in Assignments
If you paid attention to the Assignments section, you would know that almost every month there is competition to create picture (photo or illustration) on proper topic. Last time the theme was "Go green" which meant saving energy, flora and fauna caring, human actions to protect nature etc.
All the week I was worried if the work is accepted. And voila! It is!!! It inspired me a lot.
Now I'm looking forward to results and wish all my colleagues not to be afraid to start something new and participate in every competition you find interesting.
Photo credits: Olyashevchenko.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective