How I used it....
Here's a photo that I used, having purchased the smallest one:
I named those two individuals "Michael & Michelle" and took the photograph into CorelDraw, creating a "logo" for "Michael & Michelle" to use in a question and answer document concerning a new service for a home inspector trade association. The document in question with "Michael & Michelle" can be seen here:
It's a one-time document that can be viewed by about 9,000 people at http://www.nachi.org.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa