How I used it....
Here's a photo that I used, having purchased the smallest one:
I named those two individuals "Michael & Michelle" and took the photograph into CorelDraw, creating a "logo" for "Michael & Michelle" to use in a question and answer document concerning a new service for a home inspector trade association. The document in question with "Michael & Michelle" can be seen here:
It's a one-time document that can be viewed by about 9,000 people at http://www.nachi.org.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon