How I used it....
Here's a photo that I used, having purchased the smallest one:
I named those two individuals "Michael & Michelle" and took the photograph into CorelDraw, creating a "logo" for "Michael & Michelle" to use in a question and answer document concerning a new service for a home inspector trade association. The document in question with "Michael & Michelle" can be seen here:
It's a one-time document that can be viewed by about 9,000 people at http://www.nachi.org.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road