How I used it....
Here's a photo that I used, having purchased the smallest one:
I named those two individuals "Michael & Michelle" and took the photograph into CorelDraw, creating a "logo" for "Michael & Michelle" to use in a question and answer document concerning a new service for a home inspector trade association. The document in question with "Michael & Michelle" can be seen here:
It's a one-time document that can be viewed by about 9,000 people at http://www.nachi.org.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster