How I used a photo from Dreamstime . . .
This blog is a kind of reply to the article a buyer wrote a few days ago over here.
She gave some examples of how she had used the images she had purchased here, so I thought that I would share also!
I bought this image not very long ago for an advertisement I was designing.
Here it is (in PDF format): click here.
I also used this photo, but I purchased it from a different stock site.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!