How I used a photo from Dreamstime . . .
This blog is a kind of reply to the article a buyer wrote a few days ago over here.
She gave some examples of how she had used the images she had purchased here, so I thought that I would share also!
I bought this image not very long ago for an advertisement I was designing.
Here it is (in PDF format): click here.
I also used this photo, but I purchased it from a different stock site.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns