How is July?
For me, not bad as a beginner. But a little frustrating at the end of the month. Shot back from a garden show and submitted 150 photos... at the end, only around 20 photos were accepted.
In the mid of july, the sales is quite good, almost one or two dls per day. But in the later part of this month... no sales... do not know what happened.
Anyway, life continues... Wish everyone here a golden Aug!
some shots from the garden festival that got accepted
Hope my portfolio selling good in Aug :)
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images