How is July?
For me, not bad as a beginner. But a little frustrating at the end of the month. Shot back from a garden show and submitted 150 photos... at the end, only around 20 photos were accepted.
In the mid of july, the sales is quite good, almost one or two dls per day. But in the later part of this month... no sales... do not know what happened.
Anyway, life continues... Wish everyone here a golden Aug!
some shots from the garden festival that got accepted
Hope my portfolio selling good in Aug :)
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget