How is July?
For me, not bad as a beginner. But a little frustrating at the end of the month. Shot back from a garden show and submitted 150 photos... at the end, only around 20 photos were accepted.
In the mid of july, the sales is quite good, almost one or two dls per day. But in the later part of this month... no sales... do not know what happened.
Anyway, life continues... Wish everyone here a golden Aug!
some shots from the garden festival that got accepted
Hope my portfolio selling good in Aug :)
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First