How long can he hide?
The most wanted man in Singapore is now still on the run, two weeks and counting without assistance or aid. Where has he been hiding? Mas Selamat Kastari is the centre of attraction in this entire saga.
Singapore is a built up area with very little thick vegetation, of which most have already been scoured and turned upside down by the gurkhas and police personnel. Everything ended up in vain.
Over a thousand personnel deployed and yet two weeks in a small country he has managed to evade re-capture.
Putting negligence aside on the security issue, we hope a terrorist like him will be arrested soon. Every single day out there is another day of future threat.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs