How long can he hide?
The most wanted man in Singapore is now still on the run, two weeks and counting without assistance or aid. Where has he been hiding? Mas Selamat Kastari is the centre of attraction in this entire saga.
Singapore is a built up area with very little thick vegetation, of which most have already been scoured and turned upside down by the gurkhas and police personnel. Everything ended up in vain.
Over a thousand personnel deployed and yet two weeks in a small country he has managed to evade re-capture.
Putting negligence aside on the security issue, we hope a terrorist like him will be arrested soon. Every single day out there is another day of future threat.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images