How many of you use friends as models?
How many of you use family? How many of you use models and do you pay them or offer them prints? Has that been successful?
I'd love to hear from you! In the meantime, I'm still using friends, and it sure helps when they are beautiful and athletic as you can see from a few photos here:)
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images