At this moment all major micro stock agencies have more than one million pictures in their portfolios and keep running on. Before reaching the one million milestone we all thought after that is gonna come a break, a change or anything like. But the race is going on with the same speed.
The truth is that world is changing every moment and so there is a need for new fresh pictures.
Photo credits: Ilie Cristian Ionescu.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready