At this moment all major micro stock agencies have more than one million pictures in their portfolios and keep running on. Before reaching the one million milestone we all thought after that is gonna come a break, a change or anything like. But the race is going on with the same speed.
The truth is that world is changing every moment and so there is a need for new fresh pictures.
Photo credits: Ilie Cristian Ionescu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget