How much is gas in your country?
We won’t talk about turning food into fuel… Whose idea was that? It sure sounded good but if you were a farmer would you grow food for people or fuel? The answer lies in how much money you will make from the crop. Are we going from Oil Barons to Corn Barons?
Here the price of gas in my area on June 20, 2008 hovers at $4.09 a gallon for regular.
What is the price in your country?
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road