How Much is Too Much?
I just had recently had some images approved and got a couple rejections with the comment that I had too many similar images that would dilute the sales of my approved images.
My original thought was to let the customer choose which image raise to the top, and I had slightly adjusted different keywords to see which would bring more interest.
My question is then is it best to specialize in a specific subject or have a thinner broad spectrum of content?
Photo credits: John Pavlish.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?