How photography and dreamstime changed me
The best part about learning photography to me was actually the enjoyment and satisfaction of capturing and seeing things in a new dimension.
Before doing this, I was not interested to even travel. The only place I wanted to go was Epcot center in florida (I've been there like 3 times already). To me, I don't feel I really gain anything from going to parks. I can zoom through a park in record time and feel very unsatisfied.
Now, that was before.
That totally changed for me when I started this adventure. When I and my family now visit a park, we can spend hours in there discovering things that was overlooked before. This totally changed my perception. I basically didn't realize what I was missing.
Sure, my initial intention of doing this was partly motivated by the fact that I could create some passive income. I still have that intention but now it's like about how it also brings me and my family closer because we actually go out every weekend to discover the world's beauty.
I love it because now I can't wait for the weekend and to anticipate what will be discovered.
I hope and know that others do feel the same and how photography has enriched their lives.
Till next time.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities