How photography and dreamstime changed me
The best part about learning photography to me was actually the enjoyment and satisfaction of capturing and seeing things in a new dimension.
Before doing this, I was not interested to even travel. The only place I wanted to go was Epcot center in florida (I've been there like 3 times already). To me, I don't feel I really gain anything from going to parks. I can zoom through a park in record time and feel very unsatisfied.
Now, that was before.
That totally changed for me when I started this adventure. When I and my family now visit a park, we can spend hours in there discovering things that was overlooked before. This totally changed my perception. I basically didn't realize what I was missing.
Sure, my initial intention of doing this was partly motivated by the fact that I could create some passive income. I still have that intention but now it's like about how it also brings me and my family closer because we actually go out every weekend to discover the world's beauty.
I love it because now I can't wait for the weekend and to anticipate what will be discovered.
I hope and know that others do feel the same and how photography has enriched their lives.
Till next time.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip