How should I react when I see my stock image in a magazine?
Today was a very beautiful day for me.
It happened that a colleague of mine promised that will bring me a magazine where, she said, I will see information about a ski resort, called Val Gardena, where just happened that I have been 2 weeks ago. It is a magazine that is freely distributed by MOL well known filling station and company. The edition is January 2015.
Well, there was an image I spotted which resembles very much with one of my stock photo I have online. And then quickly I navigated to check it out. Indeed it was. Yeeeei!!! I was so happy!! My!! What? My image in MOL's magazine???
This is the image!
You could find entire story and print of magazine on my personal blog: How should I react when I see my image on a magazine
It is not the money you got that makes you happy but the fact when you see your images used by someone so important.
Photo credits: Adrian Alexa.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!