How should I react when I see my stock image in a magazine?
Today was a very beautiful day for me.
It happened that a colleague of mine promised that will bring me a magazine where, she said, I will see information about a ski resort, called Val Gardena, where just happened that I have been 2 weeks ago. It is a magazine that is freely distributed by MOL well known filling station and company. The edition is January 2015.
Well, there was an image I spotted which resembles very much with one of my stock photo I have online. And then quickly I navigated to check it out. Indeed it was. Yeeeei!!! I was so happy!! My!! What? My image in MOL's magazine???
This is the image!
You could find entire story and print of magazine on my personal blog: How should I react when I see my image on a magazine
It is not the money you got that makes you happy but the fact when you see your images used by someone so important.
Photo credits: Adrian Alexa.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy