How to appear at the top of a search?
It’s fairly obvious that if your image is on page 1 it has a better chance of being downloaded than if it appears on page 1527. So, what to do if, like me, you’re working with limited tools and even more limited skills, not exclusive and with no track record? Answer; choose subject matter that’s not so popular. Downside is that it may not be popular because nobody wants it but, when they do, you’re there and ready.
All the images here are on the first page of searches with the keywords used to download (or, for me to find in the case of that splendid orange chappie at the top).
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project