How to appear at the top of a search?
It’s fairly obvious that if your image is on page 1 it has a better chance of being downloaded than if it appears on page 1527. So, what to do if, like me, you’re working with limited tools and even more limited skills, not exclusive and with no track record? Answer; choose subject matter that’s not so popular. Downside is that it may not be popular because nobody wants it but, when they do, you’re there and ready.
All the images here are on the first page of searches with the keywords used to download (or, for me to find in the case of that splendid orange chappie at the top).
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon