How to appear at the top of a search?
It’s fairly obvious that if your image is on page 1 it has a better chance of being downloaded than if it appears on page 1527. So, what to do if, like me, you’re working with limited tools and even more limited skills, not exclusive and with no track record? Answer; choose subject matter that’s not so popular. Downside is that it may not be popular because nobody wants it but, when they do, you’re there and ready.
All the images here are on the first page of searches with the keywords used to download (or, for me to find in the case of that splendid orange chappie at the top).
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes