How to be a Great Photo Editor
How many of us can say the same? When it comes to Dreamstime uploads, selecting only the best — and being brutally objective — will help you gain a higher acceptance ratio, and then allow you to upload more images per day. The more images you have online, the more you will sell.
So the next time you return from a photo shoot, be ruthless. Be objective. Seek advice. Distance yourself from the photos then return. And trust your gut. Does one photo evoke more than another? Is one more technically sound - even by a near-imperceptible amount? If you've taken 100 shots of the same subject, your goal is to upload only one.
Photo credits: David Webb.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings