How to be a Great Photo Editor
How many of us can say the same? When it comes to Dreamstime uploads, selecting only the best — and being brutally objective — will help you gain a higher acceptance ratio, and then allow you to upload more images per day. The more images you have online, the more you will sell.
So the next time you return from a photo shoot, be ruthless. Be objective. Seek advice. Distance yourself from the photos then return. And trust your gut. Does one photo evoke more than another? Is one more technically sound - even by a near-imperceptible amount? If you've taken 100 shots of the same subject, your goal is to upload only one.
Photo credits: David Webb.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer