How to check your camera sensor for the presense of dust.
My technique to check my camera sensor for the presence of dust.
1. A white paper sheet.
1. Set the white sheet on a table.
2. Mark a black spot(with a marker) on the sheet.
3. Fix the camera on the tripod.
4. Set the camera to it's minimum aperture(for mine f22).
5. Focus on the black dot and take the picture.
6. Observe the picture, if it contains random black dots other than the dot on the sheet, it means that there is dust on the camera sensor or the mirror and it needs cleaning.
Photo credits: Snappylens.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!