How to check your camera sensor for the presense of dust.
My technique to check my camera sensor for the presence of dust.
1. A white paper sheet.
1. Set the white sheet on a table.
2. Mark a black spot(with a marker) on the sheet.
3. Fix the camera on the tripod.
4. Set the camera to it's minimum aperture(for mine f22).
5. Focus on the black dot and take the picture.
6. Observe the picture, if it contains random black dots other than the dot on the sheet, it means that there is dust on the camera sensor or the mirror and it needs cleaning.
Photo credits: Snappylens.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation