How to clean up your photo bag?
This is anothe blog to share some useful information with you. :-)
I assume that almost everyone faced the similar situation like me: several cameras or lens, different accessories like lights, films, batteries, etc. So many staffs need to be put into 1 bag, even with my laptop at most of time. Here comes the most difficult problem for me then.
I watched one of the lessons online via Chase Jarvis's website.(You may try one of them: http://www.viddler.com/explore/chasejarvis/videos/20/) It does help! He even teaches you some tips when you need to ship them by air or boat!
If you have an IPOD / IPHONE like me, you may also download his video in Podcast! :-)
Hope it help you in near future!
The last but not the least, happy Chinese Middle Autumn Festival!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars