How to clean up your photo bag?
This is anothe blog to share some useful information with you. :-)
I assume that almost everyone faced the similar situation like me: several cameras or lens, different accessories like lights, films, batteries, etc. So many staffs need to be put into 1 bag, even with my laptop at most of time. Here comes the most difficult problem for me then.
I watched one of the lessons online via Chase Jarvis's website.(You may try one of them: http://www.viddler.com/explore/chasejarvis/videos/20/) It does help! He even teaches you some tips when you need to ship them by air or boat!
If you have an IPOD / IPHONE like me, you may also download his video in Podcast! :-)
Hope it help you in near future!
The last but not the least, happy Chinese Middle Autumn Festival!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)