How to clean up your photo bag?
This is anothe blog to share some useful information with you. :-)
I assume that almost everyone faced the similar situation like me: several cameras or lens, different accessories like lights, films, batteries, etc. So many staffs need to be put into 1 bag, even with my laptop at most of time. Here comes the most difficult problem for me then.
I watched one of the lessons online via Chase Jarvis's website.(You may try one of them: http://www.viddler.com/explore/chasejarvis/videos/20/) It does help! He even teaches you some tips when you need to ship them by air or boat!
If you have an IPOD / IPHONE like me, you may also download his video in Podcast! :-)
Hope it help you in near future!
The last but not the least, happy Chinese Middle Autumn Festival!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite