How to clean up your photo bag?
This is anothe blog to share some useful information with you. :-)
I assume that almost everyone faced the similar situation like me: several cameras or lens, different accessories like lights, films, batteries, etc. So many staffs need to be put into 1 bag, even with my laptop at most of time. Here comes the most difficult problem for me then.
I watched one of the lessons online via Chase Jarvis's website.(You may try one of them: http://www.viddler.com/explore/chasejarvis/videos/20/) It does help! He even teaches you some tips when you need to ship them by air or boat!
If you have an IPOD / IPHONE like me, you may also download his video in Podcast! :-)
Hope it help you in near future!
The last but not the least, happy Chinese Middle Autumn Festival!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!