How to create your own blogs in Dreamstime?
Upon replying one of messages today, the blow blog was created so smoothly. This might be quite helpful for some friends who also would like to create their own blogs. I'd like to share with all of you.....
It's not difficult to make blogs in DT. I normally do as follows:
1. After your log-in, click "Blogs!" button, which is the last one on the first tool bar of the website;
2. On the right down column, there is a sentance with bigger font in blue "Create your own blogs in seconds...;
3. Key in the blog's title, content and keyword in according fields;
4. The most important thing of blogs in DT is to add at least 1 image from DT. You may choose either one of your online images or one of your downloaded image from DT. There is a tool bar between the field of "title" and "content". The 3rd and 4th buttons may allow you to insert images based align left or right. Once you click one of them, there is a pop-up window showing. You may easily put your selected DT images' numbers in this fields. Remember, 1 6-digit number insteads 1 image and put in this field only once. If you wanna insert 2 images, you need to click the button twice and fill in 1 6-digit number at each time.
I sincerely hope I explained clear enough. Enjoy creating your own blogs! Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to ask me at any time!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?