How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
Welcome to our new monthly blog contest:
How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking.
We'd be happy to host your tips, tutorials and any special piece of advice about how to design persuasive calls-to-action for any kind of users.
You can win $300 (first place), $200 (second place) and $100 (third place) if you tell us how to boost clicks and conversions.
Share your vision of the most effective calls-to-action for users that you want to make them:
- subscribe to a free trial, a newsletter, a special offer etc.
- sign up as a new member
- see your portfolio
- access an article
- offer you a testimonial
- follow you on Social Media
- download a whitepaper etc.
Advise us on what colors should we use, what background, how small or big should the text of the call-to-action must be, how to place the buttons, what size should they be of.
Before you start writing, please check our guidelines here to make sure your piece is eligible for the contest. Make sure you also add calltoactioncontest in your articles' tags so we can spot them easily.
Keep in mind the voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote.
Our contest starts now. You have a month to join in, so you're welcome to enter your submissions until July the 14th.
Start writing. Good luck!
Photo credits: Radub85.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective