How to get inspired with a broken heart - Dreamstime
I have not uploaded any pictures since he has been gone, little lone picked up my camera. Im broken, a shell of myself with no inspiration. How do I bring the love of photography back into my life when my soul is broken.
"They" say what you think about, focus and is what you bring into your life. I still think this is a kick in the teeth, because I would have never thought he was going to leave and it is a philosophy I have believed in for a long time. Should I close this epic chapter with a series of photos describing my pain, my heart ache, the distrust? or focus on a series to describe first love, new love, happiness?
How do you get inspired with a broken heart???
Photo credits: MorganOliver.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you