How to get inspired with a broken heart
I have not uploaded any pictures since he has been gone, little lone picked up my camera. Im broken, a shell of myself with no inspiration. How do I bring the love of photography back into my life when my soul is broken.
"They" say what you think about, focus and is what you bring into your life. I still think this is a kick in the teeth, because I would have never thought he was going to leave and it is a philosophy I have believed in for a long time. Should I close this epic chapter with a series of photos describing my pain, my heart ache, the distrust? or focus on a series to describe first love, new love, happiness?
How do you get inspired with a broken heart???
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Love related image searches
Photo credits: MorganOliver.