How to get models for FREE!
I said to myself, "How can I get models to pose for me for free?"
After which there was a long blank pause. Followed by another long blank pause......
Lucky I said it out loud with my wife in the room (she's the one in the curlers) and she said, "Put an ad on one of those free online ad lists saying you'll trade free headshots and family portraits for some modeling and signed releases. You'll have so many models you'll have to turn people away."
I of course didn't listen. So one night while I was playing video games, she did it for me. And as always she was right...... I got tons of emails from people wanting to either sign up or get more info. A lot of the people who answered the ad never followed up, but so far I have done 4 of these and the models are thrilled to get the free photos and i have gotten some great shots! I would say easily so far 100 usable stock images.
Now I know.... your thinking, but your just giving away your services. But the people I am shooting have no money, so they wouldn't be my customers. There pictures are from a big box store or that place in the mall.... they can't afford me.
edited by admin. - moved images position and alignment
Photo credits: Vincent Giordano.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama