How to get more sales and bring more buyers to your portfolio? Part I
Usually I was shooting in studio. But after reviewing top sales on many sites I found out that most of them (99%) has been done outdoor or are photo montage. As you all know 99% of us, submitters, can make massage photo isolated on white in studio. But how many of us can make, for example photos of people in Casino, like the world's current best seller photographer Yuri?
Less than 1%, because it is expensive and very hard to make a deal with Casino owners to close for some time. So my new idea and focus is to look for unique locations and better models (to have more than one) and make photos that can not be reproduced by majority on the stock, rather to have that percentage smaller. By this you will bring more buyers to your portfolio because you'll have unique photos.
Here are some of examples from my sessions in last 2 months, that are bestsellers on all sites:
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road