How to get more sales and bring more buyers to your portfolio? Part II
OK. Let's think like this. Last few days I make search for very often real world situations and problems, I search for "woman menstrual cramps" and "business mobbing". And do you know what I got?
For first one I did not get any photo, for second just 37 photos (some of them does not have any connection with search). So let's think this way, everybody shot happy people, successful businessman ...
But in real world we have failed businessman, sad and unhappy people, so my opinion is for all of us to try to fill this searches with future bestsellers.
What's your opinion? I think this could also bring more buyers to our portfolios.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster