How to get more sales and bring more buyers to your portfolio? Part II
OK. Let's think like this. Last few days I make search for very often real world situations and problems, I search for "woman menstrual cramps" and "business mobbing". And do you know what I got?
For first one I did not get any photo, for second just 37 photos (some of them does not have any connection with search). So let's think this way, everybody shot happy people, successful businessman ...
But in real world we have failed businessman, sad and unhappy people, so my opinion is for all of us to try to fill this searches with future bestsellers.
What's your opinion? I think this could also bring more buyers to our portfolios.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars