How to get property releases for soical media networks!
I am a new member at dreamstime and at this level in the stock photography business I have much to learn about what is acceptable in order for an image to be approved. I recently posted a Social Media diagram and it was rejected because of the logos. I originally thought that would be a no no until I saw a few members who had used the same concept. So my question is, how can I obtain the property release for youtube, facebook, twitter, bling, and other social networks?
Your help and information is greatly appreciated!
~Love photography 79
I had to upload a picture in order to submit the blog! So far I only have one, looking forward to a library of photos!
Thanks again for your support!
Photo credits: Lovephotography79.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget