How to get to Heartbreak Hill for the Boston Marathon
Heartbreak hill is the famous lat hill between mile 20-21 on the boston marathon. It is famous because it occurs right where the athletes get tired.
There are many great editorial photo opportunities because there is a lot of straining and exertion. Also, the athletes are running slower(uphill) so you have more opportunities.
To get there via subway, take the Green Line (B branch) to the end of the Boston College line. Cross the street(sunlight will be coming from the left) and walk a mile up the hill and find a place the light is good.
If you want a press pass you need to apply in February.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer