How to improve my collections
I've just done my first collections (and first blog)! I would want to know how my collections are done and how could I improve them so that they could work well. Should I have done something else? Include more photographers? You know I'm new to stock photography and any advise will be great! Have a look and give me your opinion.
Woww, it's so hard to write Blog article if you haven't done it before ... It's the third time I write it and hope it will work now :) :)
Thank you in advance! It's great to be here!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror