How to improve my collections
I've just done my first collections (and first blog)! I would want to know how my collections are done and how could I improve them so that they could work well. Should I have done something else? Include more photographers? You know I'm new to stock photography and any advise will be great! Have a look and give me your opinion.
Woww, it's so hard to write Blog article if you haven't done it before ... It's the third time I write it and hope it will work now :) :)
Thank you in advance! It's great to be here!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it