How to improve my collections
I've just done my first collections (and first blog)! I would want to know how my collections are done and how could I improve them so that they could work well. Should I have done something else? Include more photographers? You know I'm new to stock photography and any advise will be great! Have a look and give me your opinion.
Woww, it's so hard to write Blog article if you haven't done it before ... It's the third time I write it and hope it will work now :) :)
Thank you in advance! It's great to be here!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road