How to improve my collections
I've just done my first collections (and first blog)! I would want to know how my collections are done and how could I improve them so that they could work well. Should I have done something else? Include more photographers? You know I'm new to stock photography and any advise will be great! Have a look and give me your opinion.
Woww, it's so hard to write Blog article if you haven't done it before ... It's the third time I write it and hope it will work now :) :)
Thank you in advance! It's great to be here!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava