How to improve my collections
I've just done my first collections (and first blog)! I would want to know how my collections are done and how could I improve them so that they could work well. Should I have done something else? Include more photographers? You know I'm new to stock photography and any advise will be great! Have a look and give me your opinion.
Woww, it's so hard to write Blog article if you haven't done it before ... It's the third time I write it and hope it will work now :) :)
Thank you in advance! It's great to be here!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco