How to Include Images in Blog Comments
A simple & straight-to-the-point blog.
1- click any of the "insert image" icons. I'll use the left one to illustrate [ imgl ] [ imgl ]
2- Insert the image ID in the pop-up box.
3- Delete the "l" from both [ imgl ] or the "r" from both [ imgr ] in case you clicked "insert image - align right"
Hope you don't find this as useful as a glass hammer :P
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster