How to Include Images in Blog Comments
A simple & straight-to-the-point blog.
1- click any of the "insert image" icons. I'll use the left one to illustrate [ imgl ] [ imgl ]
2- Insert the image ID in the pop-up box.
3- Delete the "l" from both [ imgl ] or the "r" from both [ imgr ] in case you clicked "insert image - align right"
Hope you don't find this as useful as a glass hammer :P
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture