How to Include Images in Blog Comments
A simple & straight-to-the-point blog.
1- click any of the "insert image" icons. I'll use the left one to illustrate [ imgl ] [ imgl ]
2- Insert the image ID in the pop-up box.
3- Delete the "l" from both [ imgl ] or the "r" from both [ imgr ] in case you clicked "insert image - align right"
Hope you don't find this as useful as a glass hammer :P
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.