How to Include Images in Blog Comments
A simple & straight-to-the-point blog.
1- click any of the "insert image" icons. I'll use the left one to illustrate [ imgl ] [ imgl ]
2- Insert the image ID in the pop-up box.
3- Delete the "l" from both [ imgl ] or the "r" from both [ imgr ] in case you clicked "insert image - align right"
Hope you don't find this as useful as a glass hammer :P
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images