How to Include Images in Blog Comments
A simple & straight-to-the-point blog.
1- click any of the "insert image" icons. I'll use the left one to illustrate [ imgl ] [ imgl ]
2- Insert the image ID in the pop-up box.
3- Delete the "l" from both [ imgl ] or the "r" from both [ imgr ] in case you clicked "insert image - align right"
Hope you don't find this as useful as a glass hammer :P
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips