How to increase the sales of images with animals. - Dreamstime
The reasonable question is how to improve sales of the picture in this sea of photos. I would like to use this opportunity to share some ideas or just to remind few helpful approaches to the problem.
Some of images are not good enough for the stock. Do not be hurry to through the picture into the bin. In view of this I would like to give two suggestions.
The first is to shift them into the free section. It is the well tested way to link buyers with your portfolio. One day I transferred some pictures and during 24 hours around 15 $ was earned from the related sales. It is not bad for the beginner. The second way is to use image for the decoration other pictures or to make them more impressive.
ASSIGNMENT is good chance for us to participate the competition, get advanced training, launch your name, promote work, upgrade level of the images and even be winner!
I have found very helpful to listen the DT team's advises during rejection of pictures and communication via ‘’ Comment for editor’’. Definitely, rejection is not making us happy. But we should not be over sensitive in it. Business is business and just follow the friendly instructions. If your image is getting good sells DT editor is happy not less than photographer!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography