How to Make a Good Picture Better
There are times when we take a picture that is good, but we know and realize that it could be better. Follow these easy steps to make any good picture better.
1.CROP - Take the image that you’re working with and crop the image so that the focal point stands out more or better than it did originally.
2.BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST - With the adjustment tool in your program adjust the brightness and contrast of the photograph. Often times a touch of contrast goes along way. You will find that the colors will become richer. Play with the brightness/contrast setting until you arrive at the desired look.
3.COLOR SATURATION - Adjust the color saturation of the picture. What this does is it brings out the colors and makes them brighter. This step you must be careful with because it is possible to go over board.
Photo credits: Janeedward.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips