How to Make a Good Picture Better
There are times when we take a picture that is good, but we know and realize that it could be better. Follow these easy steps to make any good picture better.
1.CROP - Take the image that you’re working with and crop the image so that the focal point stands out more or better than it did originally.
2.BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST - With the adjustment tool in your program adjust the brightness and contrast of the photograph. Often times a touch of contrast goes along way. You will find that the colors will become richer. Play with the brightness/contrast setting until you arrive at the desired look.
3.COLOR SATURATION - Adjust the color saturation of the picture. What this does is it brings out the colors and makes them brighter. This step you must be careful with because it is possible to go over board.
Photo credits: Janeedward.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe