How to Make a Good Picture Better
There are times when we take a picture that is good, but we know and realize that it could be better. Follow these easy steps to make any good picture better.
1.CROP - Take the image that you’re working with and crop the image so that the focal point stands out more or better than it did originally.
2.BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST - With the adjustment tool in your program adjust the brightness and contrast of the photograph. Often times a touch of contrast goes along way. You will find that the colors will become richer. Play with the brightness/contrast setting until you arrive at the desired look.
3.COLOR SATURATION - Adjust the color saturation of the picture. What this does is it brings out the colors and makes them brighter. This step you must be careful with because it is possible to go over board.
Photo credits: Janeedward.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images