How to make an ideal photo shoot for a little princess
I once wanted to do a photo shoot for my precious daughter Alice.
I really wanted to find the perfect place for an atmospheric photo shoot which is:
- located not so far from our house;
- not crowded;
- not expensive.
So it was not easy but having considered several options, I found a suitable one.
I was lucky to find a lovely garden in the city center with a moderate entrance fee. This garden is part of estate in which lived the Pavlov`s family. Now it`s museum.
In this estate was born and grew up the great Russian scientist Nobel prize winner academician Pavlov. The garden on the estate is old and well maintained. Both the house and the garden in the estate are built in the nineteenth century . Both are belonged to the same family for a long time and then became a Museum so both were perfectly preserved.
The keepers of the Museum complex love this place, treat it carefully and do everything to keep the cozy atmosphere of the family nest. Therefore, the house and garden look cozy and has no a touch of Museum primness.
All this helps to create the necessary atmosphere in the shot.Also, the creation of a certain atmosphere help accessories.Of course, you should to think in advance what the items you want to use and their number.In this case, I have limited myself to only three items: bouquet of flowers soap bubble and balloons.
I think that's enough for a photo shoot with a three-year-old child if you of course don’t have the whole team of assistants. Have a good luck to find yourperfect location.
Photo credits: Olgabugrovskaya.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images