How to make interesting fruit backgrounds
I tried a new thing this afternoon and I thought i should share it. So the idea was to make close up of juicy, translucent fruit. So here's what I did:
1. I chopped a lemon,
2. put the pieces on a piece of glass, that was near the floor,
3. put some white papers on the ground,
4. set the flash under the glass and turn it to the paper,
5. take close up pictures from above the glass
Pictures look really fresh and the flash does absolutely great work. The light reflects good from the paper and comes through the fruit and creates really great effect. You don't need to use any special glass. Glass table will do just fine. You can also use the shelves from the refrigerator. They're not always made of glass but translucent plastic is also good. The glass doesn't even need to be completely clear.
You should try this out. It doesn't require a lot of equipment and the results are fantastic. All translucent fruits, vegetables will do the job: Kiwi, lemon, orange, tomato maybe...
I wish you good results.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava