How to make money with DT-2
I'm trying to write something useful and seeing my article listed at the first place of Dt Useful articles is really a great goal for me.
But now let's talk about "How to make money with DT". I know that having thousands of amazing images in your portfolio is a good thing for making money on DT. But I'm trying to give some more suggestions, thinking that all of you are working hard to make such a gorgeus portfolio.
2 - Be a lively and active part of the community
The web is a great community. If you have a web site, you may know that you're perfecly alone if you don't have web partners, links to your site, people who speaks about your work, in two words WEB FRIENDS.
Dont' be an alone artist closed in your little box. Go outside and share your feelings.
The Web is an GIGANTIC community. First of all you must have a very good product to sell (you know, the gorgeus thousands-images portfolio). And a lot of "friends" who can give you visibility with their links to your web site.
Dt is a big site, and it works like any web community.
So begin to explore all the DT opportunities. I know you can sell images. And then? Navigate the site.
- Read the message boards, and send messages. Give suggestions, and ask suggestions. Make friends. Don't send pointless messages, bad advertising for you and disappoiting loss of time for the others. Write your personal point of view.
- Be a part of the referral program. Talk about DT and try to promote the site, this is really a good suggestion. I'm thinking to write an article just about this.
- Make good, interesting collections with a lot of images from all the photographers and illustrators you like.
- Share your knowledge in blog articles full of intersting tips. There's a lot of "my xxx image online" blog articles. Interesting but... what about talking REALLY about you? You can talk about your best sellers or your xxx image online, but sharing honestly your skills. Why that is your best seller? How you could make such a beautiful image? What's the concept? Tell something deeper to your readers and DT site will be a better site. And you will have a lot of views to your images and some downloads more... ;)
- Put some of your images in the free section. A lot of people go there before thinking about buying an image. This is a good way to show your portfolio. Perhaps if they saw something amazing made by you they would be invited to view -and buy - your pictures.
- Remember that each pointless contribute to OUR site makes it heavy and useless. So don't waste your time in doing such kind of stupid things.
And now that you have read this article, please, write a useful comment. Maybe you know some great way of being a part of the community that I have forgot.
Please share it with us. :)
How to shoot events