How to make a simple "home made" studio
I will tell you how I made my "home made" studio which cost me not more than a few euros. This is not a professional studio but you can make good enough shots that sell.
I have a 3×3 meters of space (it's studio for small objects). I just hang some white, clean sheets to be as walls and put a table in the middle. Then I put large pieces of white paper over table and wall behind it in the way so it doesn't have visible sharp corners. I also blanketed the ceiling with white paper so I can reflect the light from it. This is it. You can make a studio like that in an hour or less. It's not a professional studio but I think it will work for beginners.
These are some of the pictures that I shot in that studio and did sell:
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer