How to make a simple "home made" studio
I will tell you how I made my "home made" studio which cost me not more than a few euros. This is not a professional studio but you can make good enough shots that sell.
I have a 3×3 meters of space (it's studio for small objects). I just hang some white, clean sheets to be as walls and put a table in the middle. Then I put large pieces of white paper over table and wall behind it in the way so it doesn't have visible sharp corners. I also blanketed the ceiling with white paper so I can reflect the light from it. This is it. You can make a studio like that in an hour or less. It's not a professional studio but I think it will work for beginners.
These are some of the pictures that I shot in that studio and did sell:
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite