How to make a simple "home made" studio
I will tell you how I made my "home made" studio which cost me not more than a few euros. This is not a professional studio but you can make good enough shots that sell.
I have a 3×3 meters of space (it's studio for small objects). I just hang some white, clean sheets to be as walls and put a table in the middle. Then I put large pieces of white paper over table and wall behind it in the way so it doesn't have visible sharp corners. I also blanketed the ceiling with white paper so I can reflect the light from it. This is it. You can make a studio like that in an hour or less. It's not a professional studio but I think it will work for beginners.
These are some of the pictures that I shot in that studio and did sell:
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities