How to make your images more attractive for the buyers!
I bet you all have those amazing sky images that will never got accepted in the stock agencies because of the very well covered subject in their database. Well, here’s how to use them and make your other images more attractive for the buyers just in 4 steps.
1.Open both the original image and the image of the wanted sky.
2.Copy and paste the sky image over the original one.
3.If the sky is too dark or light for the image, use a tool like the Curves tool to lighten it so it blends in better with the target image.
4.Now all you have to do is to remove the sky from over the people, buildings, trees, camels, etc. With the sky layer selected, click the Add a Layer Mask icon at the foot of the Layer palette. Paint on the mask in black to reveal the original image underneath.
To look more attractive, don’t forget to remove the unwanted objects like: people, ships, buoys … It’s definitely looking better and if I were a buyer, I would prefer the second image for my project.
If you wonder why I chose these 2 images of Rui, well, I have chosen two images, proven to be best sellers with very simple editing steps without losing their sales potential and concept.
Hope it was useful! Start searching for your forgotten somewhere in the hard disc sky images!
Photo credits: Rui Matos.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website