How to organize portfolio?
i am relatively new here so I would like some insight about organizing photos. I see you can create collections with your own and images of other contributors. But is there any way you can organize your own portfolio so you can keep track about your own photos? can you create some sort of categories? my portfolio is really small but what when you have hundreds and thousands of images. how do you organize so you don't get lost?
i would appreciate any help.
Photo credits: , Mythja.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings