How to organize portfolio?
i am relatively new here so I would like some insight about organizing photos. I see you can create collections with your own and images of other contributors. But is there any way you can organize your own portfolio so you can keep track about your own photos? can you create some sort of categories? my portfolio is really small but what when you have hundreds and thousands of images. how do you organize so you don't get lost?
i would appreciate any help.
Photo credits: , Mythja.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images