How to organize portfolio?
i am relatively new here so I would like some insight about organizing photos. I see you can create collections with your own and images of other contributors. But is there any way you can organize your own portfolio so you can keep track about your own photos? can you create some sort of categories? my portfolio is really small but what when you have hundreds and thousands of images. how do you organize so you don't get lost?
i would appreciate any help.
Photo credits: , Mythja.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)