How to Photograph the Northern Lights
Northern Lights are very rare in Estonia and there are very few occasions, when they are strong enought to glow in all three colors – green, red and violet. To be able to see the aurora borealis is really fashionating, but one thing is even better – phototgraphing the aurora borealis Photographing this beautiful event gives us the ability to share what we saw.
In past year I have spent some time outdoors at the night and I have seen that if you want to photograph northern lights you can do it well with regular DSLR camera. I have written some tips and information about how to that has helped me a lot.
You can find the full story in here:
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images