How to Photograph the Northern Lights
Northern Lights are very rare in Estonia and there are very few occasions, when they are strong enought to glow in all three colors – green, red and violet. To be able to see the aurora borealis is really fashionating, but one thing is even better – phototgraphing the aurora borealis Photographing this beautiful event gives us the ability to share what we saw.
In past year I have spent some time outdoors at the night and I have seen that if you want to photograph northern lights you can do it well with regular DSLR camera. I have written some tips and information about how to that has helped me a lot.
You can find the full story in here:
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking